The demand for climate controlled storage units is increasing at the moment, so in case you are want to make an investment or start a business, such facilities would be a profitable decision.
Still, before developing such a business there are a few aspects you should be taking into account. As there are endless options on the market coming up with an unbeatable offer that offers people security, proper storage conditions and affordable prices would be a plus.
Building a storage facility business involves the following steps:
• Finding a good location and good cost for the land
• Building your facility – the costs might vary between $42 and $70 per square foot depending on the type of units you are planning to build
• Promoting your business on the market
• Opening a franchise might be less costly and easier to get a good reputation, which would also mean attracting clients from the start. Still, opening a franchise requires an up-front of $60.000
• Maintenance and operating costs
According to the latest statistics, storage unit facilities are the best types of investments nowadays, considering the 92% success rate.
Opting for climate controlled storage units
The latest trend on the market is that of building storage units with temperature and moisture controlled environment. Most clients are fascinated by these storage units that no longer put their belongings at risk. As you might already know wood, leather, paper and other materials start degrading when exposed to high or low levels of humidity or temperature.
These types of storage units are therefore increasing in demand so you could strike right from the beginning even though the investment would be higher. The costs for the additional features might be higher but you will certainly redeem the expenses.
Considering the all the above, if owning a storage facility seems to be the perfect business for you, make sure you go for the closetbox.me/ controlled storage units and provide exactly what people are looking for: a safe and secure environment, proper storage conditions, trustworthiness and attention to your client’s needs.